Friday 30 January 2009

Ernie and Bert songs

List of songs performed by Ernie and/or Bert. From the Muppet Wiki page here

Adding, Adding, Adding
All Dressed Up
Bert's Blanket
Best Friend Blues
Breakfast is the Best Meal of the Day
Breakfast Time
But I Like You
Climbing Nine Stairs
D-U-C-K-I-E
Dance Myself to Sleep
Dee, Dee, Dee
The Ding-Along Song
Do De Rubber Duck
Do What I Do
Do You Like Me?
Doin' The Pigeon
Don't Throw That Trash on the Ground
Everybody Wash
Feelin' Good/Feelin' Bad
Grow High Grow Low
Have You Ever Looked at a Paper Clip?
The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree
I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
I Got a Song
I Gotta Be Clean
I Like Laughing When I'm Happy Best of All
I Like To Sing
I Love My Room
I Love My Toes
I Think That It Is Wonderful
I Wish I Had a Friend to Play With Me
If I Knew You Were Coming
I'm Square
Imagination
Imagine That
In My Book
It's a Circle
Keep the Park Clean for the Pigeons
La, La, La
Little Plant
Loud and Soft
My Rock
Naptime
The National Association of W Lovers
Oatmeal Box
One and One Make Two
One Fine Face
Opposite Game
Pigeons and Cookies and Trash
Pigeons on Parade
Put Down the Duckie
Quiet Time Song
Rub Your Tummy
Rubber Duckie
Shake Your Head One Time
Share
Sing After Me
Six
Sleep!
Somebody Come and Play
Stick Out Your Hand and Say Hello
Subway
Take a Rest
That's What Friends Are For
Things That I Remember
Up and Down Opera
Upside Down World
Wake Up!
What's the Name of That Song?
When Bert's Not Here
When I Was Little
Would You Like to Buy an O?

1 comments:

Sid Leavitt said...

My wife and I and her parents play music every Sunday at a senior citizen home, mostly old songs -- well, our average age is around 75 (my wife is the youngest at 62). But every now and then we throw in a 'new' song like 'Rubber Duckie,' which everyone seems to like. And why not. 'Every day when I make my way to the tubby, I see a little feller who's cute and yeller and chubby.' You can't beat lyrics like that.

p.s. Another favorite has become the theme song to SpongeBob SquarePants. 'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea . . .'